logo

madden tips madden 15 tips madden 15 cheats madden tips madden 15 glitches madden 15 guides
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 15 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden 15 > Madden 15 Forums > Madden NFL 15 News & General Info

Notices

Madden NFL 15 News & General Info News, features, ratings, & all else related to Madden NFL 15.

Old 11-03-12, 02:44 PM   #1
rweddle2002
My First Post!

line

Colts offline career mode ? (need help)

I just got Madden 13 for ps3. The last one I have is 08. I noticed when I tried starting a career that now you only control one person. I was wondering if this is the way the game is now or is there a way to control and switch players just like the game play on "play now"? I'm wanting to do the career thing but not a fan of only being able to play the one person I picked.

Thanks for all the help guys. Like I was sayin, I'm new to the newer Madden games and this forum. Nice to meet everyone.
rweddle2002 is offline   Reply With Quote