logo

madden 15 cheats madden 15 guides madden 15 tips madden tips madden 15 glitches madden tips
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 15 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden 15 > Madden 15 Forums > Madden NFL 15 News & General Info

Notices

Madden NFL 15 News & General Info News, features, ratings, & all else related to Madden NFL 15.

Old 09-06-12, 12:09 PM   #1
mpjorda65
Rookie MG Member

line

PSN ID: mpjorda65

Bills Looking for a definition of "peer kicked due to excessive grieving "

I had experienced getting a win or two in Madden 12 due to "excessive grieving" by my "peer". It happened in a game of 13 last night. It was a tight game that I felt was on the verge of winning on my own. I have read that too many delay of game penalties or letting the defense timer run out too many times could lead to this. Is there a published definition or explanation of what leads to this? Just curious. I don't like getting cheap wins.
mpjorda65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-12, 12:35 PM   #2
Peter
CEO/Founder

line

Gamertag: maddengurus com PSN ID: MADDENSHOPcom

Default Re: Looking for a definition of "peer kicked due to excessive grieving "

It happens like you said with a few delay of games and offside penalties. its meant to stop cheaters and people who try to waste your time. Welcome to the board by the way.
Peter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-12, 01:31 PM   #3
mpjorda65
Rookie MG Member

line

PSN ID: mpjorda65

Default Re: Looking for a definition of "peer kicked due to excessive grieving "

Thanks for the response and for the welcome. It makes sense. Not only did the other player take a couple DOG penalties, they also had a couple of long pauses and were slow to pick defenses. It sucks because I only have time to play a game a day if I'm lucky and players like this are a waste of time.
mpjorda65 is offline   Reply With Quote