logo

madden tips madden 15 offensive tips madden 15 guides madden 15 glitches madden 15 tips madden 15 cheats
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 15 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden 15 > Madden 15 Forums > Madden 15 Tips and Strategy Forum

Notices

Madden 15 Tips and Strategy Forum Offensive & Defensive strategy, tips, schemes, playbooks, & tactics.

Old 03-04-12, 12:32 AM   #1
ldraffon
Rookie MG Member

line

Default Custom Playbook - Formation Order

I am trying to create a custom defensive playbook. When I go into formations and have it scroll from left to right, I want the order to be 3-4, nickel sets, dime sets, quarter, GL. But everytime, i set this up, the quarter defense always follows the 3-4. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I created the playbook using the standard insx for for setting up audibles with Car D(delete all plays, including situation plays, etc.)

I have tried doing it in order and no luck.

Then I tried setting up all formations except the Quarter.I saved it, and then added quarter D after the save. Still doesn't work...beyond frustrated at this point so any help on this would be much appreciated.
ldraffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-12, 09:04 PM   #2
cuadrado.maxwell
Rookie MG Member

line

PSN ID: howhighskyhi305

Default Re: Custom Playbook - Formation Order

I have the same problem i would like to know an answer on this. If anyone knows how to stop Hailmary from being the category for shotgun on offense please let me know...thanks
cuadrado.maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-12, 07:45 AM   #3
iuseweakerteams
H.O.F MG Member

line

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuadrado.maxwell View Post
I have the same problem i would like to know an answer on this. If anyone knows how to stop Hailmary from being the category for shotgun on offense please let me know...thanks
You can't get rid of the Hail Mary from the Shotgun if you delete all plays, because its a clutch play, there are some plays you can't get rid of and Hail mary is one of them. I mean i know you know using the Cowboys Offensive playbook will get you all the plays but im saying dude, you can't get rid of it, sorry g
Old 03-09-12, 07:27 PM   #4
ldraffon
Rookie MG Member

line

So no one knows the answer my original question? It's driving my insane!

It's pretty amazing cuadrado maxwell replies to my thread, hijacks it with his own question, and then gets his answered b4 mine...lol...well done sir...now go create your own thread
ldraffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-12, 02:59 AM   #5
IRISHFBFAN1
All-Madden MG Member

line

hey buddy, I read your post a couple of days ago and for the last 2 days I have been trying myself to come up with an answer for you. I still have some questions of my own.

Its a damn shame that one of the biggest add ons that our community wanted has become more of pain then it is worth.

I play online league only so custom is out for me, BUT I have decided to go back and do what I did 3 years ago and that is do a an offline franchise just me and the CPU while still playing in my online vs humans leagues. Really and truly I was much sharper back then, I was better all around when I was playing vs the CPU as well. I think it can make you sharper, and I think it can make you better, at least it did for me lol, Plus it was damn fun, and I get to use a CUSTOM PLAYBOOK !!!!

I will keep you in mind when I find these answers, promise

irish
IRISHFBFAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote