logo

madden 15 cheats madden 15 guides madden 15 tips madden tips madden 15 glitches madden tips
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 15 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden 15 > Madden 15 Forums > Madden NFL 15 News & General Info

Notices

Madden NFL 15 News & General Info News, features, ratings, & all else related to Madden NFL 15.

Old 01-23-12, 05:49 AM   #1
steelemagic
My First Post!

line

Gamertag: Steelemagic

360 new MUT player coin earning

Hey guys kind new to this , but whats the best way to earn coins? Is the Auction house really good? Or is it best to just play the games and deal with the contracts?
Thanks,
steelemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-12, 08:04 PM   #2
PurplePeopleEaters86
Rookie MG Member

line

Strat Re: new MUT player coin earning

I just started playing this as well a few weeks ago and this is what I did and right now I have about 250,000 coins and some great cards. Play games to earn some coins then buy the gold packs. Start a collection from cards you get in the gold packs then put the cards you don't need up for action set the buy out price for what the cards worth and set the time for an hour and it should sell. What i did is try to finish the college collections first some of the easy ones are college collection like Ok. state collection is only 5 cards and u get a K. Williams card and 50,000 coins in return. Get two players from that collection then if you have 30,000 coins buy the rest from the auctions you net 20,000 coins doing so. Also the Jersey and stadium collections are easy. If you need any more tips hit up youtube and watch some videos and here a great site to help find out what players to the what collection http://maddenultimate.com Hope this helps its kindof long post but these tips helped me get a good team and lots of coins. Skol Vikings.
PurplePeopleEaters86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 10:00 PM   #3
Lainsanity
Rookie MG Member

line

Gamertag: LAinsanity

Default Re: new MUT player coin earning

Yeah the first thing I did was the jersey and stadium collections, fastest way to earn money.
Lainsanity is offline   Reply With Quote