logo

madden 15 glitches madden 15 tips madden 15 cheats
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 15 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden 15 > Madden 15 Forums > Madden 15 Tips and Strategy Forum

Notices

Madden 15 Tips and Strategy Forum Offensive & Defensive strategy, tips, schemes, playbooks, & tactics.

Old 01-01-11, 11:30 PM   #1
Monkeyisbest
Rookie MG Member

line

Gamertag: Monkeyisbest

Question Tips for Attacking the 3-4 defense?

I play alot of games against my friends and they always choose teams that use a 3-4 style defense. Packers, cowboys and Patriots for example.

I love using the Giants and Falcons which are 4-3 teams.

*This is a general question and is not refering to the players on any of the teams mentioned*

I can usually never win consistantly against my friends. I usually only win unless i get an early lead and they have to change their strategy in the very begining.

I usually use my TE to just run a slant across the middle and have my WR's on the left or right just run straight up to clear out the coverage.

What other plays and things work well on this defense?
Monkeyisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-11, 11:33 PM   #2
Monkeyisbest
Rookie MG Member

line

Gamertag: Monkeyisbest

Default Re: Tips for Attacking the 3-4 defense?

I guess to also mention, they also like to use alot of cover 2 defense, which will negate my RB when he fades or runs out and then my TE will mostly never clear out of the LB's range, unless im using Antonio Gates or some other beast TE.
Monkeyisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-11, 09:30 AM   #3
Pemifielf
My First Post!

line

Gamertag: HWTTWH PSN ID: QQZQQ
Send a message via ICQ to Pemifielf

Default Tips for Attacking the 3 4 defense

These are start hands charts from pokerstrategy i think that only in beginning of your poker career you should follow these . When you will have experience, you can play with your own brain
Pemifielf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-11, 10:14 AM   #4
Fire&Ice
Rookie MG Member

line

PSN ID: HolyVigilante

Broncos Re: Tips for Attacking the 3-4 defense?

Try running an inside post route with your slot reciever. If the D is in man make sure your 2 wide outs are running streaks to make the safetys go deep. Since a LB will be covering your slot, just drop back and hit him once he makes his cut and he will be wide open.

Same play. If the D is in a cover 2 zone have your wide outs and slot run the same routes. Drop back and wait for the slot to be open. But I would not run this play if the D is a cover 3 zone, since there is a guy covering the deep middle.
Old 02-18-11, 12:37 PM   #5
boimarc89
Rookie MG Member

line

Gamertag: BOIMARC89

Default Re: Tips for Attacking the 3-4 defense?

when in doubt run the ball......the 3-4 is weak against the run anyway so run dives and look for cutback lanes.......3-4 defense shouldn't scare u from throwing the ball w/ any play. Just practice against the the Steelers CPU or any team w/ good DB's on all madden and just read the defense. I promise u ur opponent wont go into zone anymore. LOL