logo

madden 25 cheats madden 25 cheats madden 25 nano madden 25 tips madden 25 guides madden 25 strategy
Register!
madden cheats madden tips

Go Back   Madden 25 Tips - Strategies, cheats, and hints for Madden NFL 25 > Madden 25 Forums > Madden NFL 25 News & General Info

Notices

Madden NFL 25 News & General Info News, features, ratings, & all else related to Madden NFL 25.

Old 01-10-08, 10:25 AM   #1
enlightme
All-Pro MG Member

line

Default Point system in Madden Online

Anyone know how this point system works in madden online... It is weird I get 41 points for beating a level 1 player and only 51 points for beating a level 24 player.

For those who know please answer these questions...

If you accept a concede defeat do you get any points. I did this recently and no points for me??

How about when someone quits and you concede defeat with computer? Any points there???

Also when someone did a pause glitch on me it shows that I won the game and it gave me some points (35 points for beating level 5 player) but was considered a loss in my record, and messed up my win streak.
enlightme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-08, 08:09 AM   #2
enlightme
All-Pro MG Member

line

I was the Eagles and my opponent was the 49ers and I just got 2 points (he was a level 3)...This point systems sucks.
Old 01-12-08, 01:22 PM   #3
Stevematic
All-Madden MG Member

line

I think it may be a combination of the user level of your opponent and the teams you use. I've played as the Jags vs. the Eagles and have gotten 41 points, but when I played a low level guy who was playing as the Vikes, I got no points out of it. The surest thing though is that losing will definitely drop points regardless.
Old 01-12-08, 10:19 PM   #4
HotSizzle LD
All-Madden MG Member

line

Gamertag: HotSizzle LD

the system is first the difference in skill level then its difference in teams overall.

I want to see how much points you would get if you beat a lvl 35 with the dolphins vs the pats.
HotSizzle LD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-08, 07:26 PM   #5
enlightme
All-Pro MG Member

line

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSizzle LD View Post
the system is first the difference in skill level then its difference in teams overall.

I want to see how much points you would get if you beat a lvl 35 with the dolphins vs the pats.
I never played level 34... I did vs. a level 27 and lost because it was so cheap what he was doing. Using a nano that I never seen before..Then I went back played level 26 player and he was using the same technique and beat him 22-38...If it was not for big huge playes he had it would have been 7-38. Higher level players are just cheezers and takes time to beat them.
Old 01-14-08, 07:48 PM   #6
Henbut92
All-Madden MG Member

line

Gamertag: Henbut

the game result email i got said i got -45 points lol. is this cuz i quit? 45 points seems a bit harsh. in order to gain it back in one game i would have to play at like a level 40 and a worse team
Henbut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-08, 11:15 PM   #7
xYuNg L3gEnDx
MaDDeN LeGeND

line

Gamertag: xYuNg L3gEnDx

it doesnt matter what teams you have..trust me also you cant concede yhe computer bro you usually either get 35-41 points if you win and if you lose youll get 41-51 the point system i extremely weird
Click the image to open in full size.
xYuNg L3gEnDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-08, 01:53 AM   #8
BabyRuth

line

the exact point system i have no idea but i can tell u this... u will get more points by winning with the raiders than with the patriots.... u will get more points beating sum1 who has patriots than who has raiders.... u get more points the higher skill level u play, aol DOES have an effect on points, and if u r on a big win streak all by playing low lvl's, u will not receieve many points at all, sometimes even 0
Old 01-16-08, 05:07 AM   #9
Cromanaz33
ALL-MADDEN

line

Gamertag: PIMPINAINTEZ3

This thread has come up so often i honestly have answered this question for about ten people