PDA

View Full Version : how do you user strip and be successful most plays??

Takeover1806
11-13-08, 08:37 PM
I played somebody n he made me fumble like 5 times... he user strip using by hit stickin me but it seemed to work everytime.. everytime I do a hit stick low I dont get ****.. only get user strips sometimes.. any suggestions??

seahawkspwn51
11-13-08, 09:01 PM
It all depends...the player's Hit Power stat, the other person's Carrying stat...usually what I do to strip is tap A right as I'm about to tackle him...

SKINNY KINNY
11-13-08, 09:03 PM
hit stick him with someone who has the "big hitter" weapon

also tap A before u hit him....but hit him straight on or else u will get a facemask penalty

Takeover1806
11-13-08, 09:07 PM
does tapping A before hitting him create a hit stick affect too.. because everytime I do it he gets a facemask penalty..

so b4 I hit him.. just tap x.. not hold it???

seahawkspwn51
11-13-08, 09:10 PM
There is no Hit Stick while pressing A.

Don't tap X, tap A ;) And yes, tapping seems to work better for me.

MoJo32
11-13-08, 10:31 PM
i find hitstick high causes fumbles, low is for tripping bigger players up

dntget2piecd
11-13-08, 11:14 PM
well you probly suck cause i have never fumbled 5 times in a game you probly ran right into him and didn't cover the ball (rb button) i donno how you fumble 5 times... if you suck at madden and just run weak routes and leave your players hanging out to dry you probly will fumble five times

mr21
11-14-08, 12:56 PM
well you probly suck cause i have never fumbled 5 times in a game you probly ran right into him and didn't cover the ball (rb button) i donno how you fumble 5 times... if you suck at madden and just run weak routes and leave your players hanging out to dry you probly will fumble five times

lol probly probly try this:crackup:crackup

[QUOTE=dntget2piecd;185190]well you > SUCK< cause i have never fumbled 5 times in a game you probly ran right into him and didn't cover the ball (rb button) i donno how you fumble 5 times... if you suck at madden and just run weak routes and leave your players hanging out to dry you probly will fumble five times[/QUOTE:superrofl:superrofl

Takeover1806
11-17-08, 01:46 PM
no I dont suck... my record is 105-55 n play high level dudes so im top ranked nigz.. but I guess I highlight sticked too much n his hit stick skills was mean.. but still they cheated me that game but just was curious how he hit sticked to cause that many user strips??

stymiejake
12-31-08, 01:21 AM
the side he is carrying the ball in
the high hit stick knocks the ball out for me way more often than stripping
if you need to strip the ball do it in a pile up so you don't miss a tackle and let him go for 6

MoJo32
12-31-08, 02:19 AM
i've had success lately with strip from behind, tackling a guy from behind with A... and one was LT, so his carry stats were pretty good...ya know?

djfresh4lyfe
01-01-09, 10:57 PM
if you want alot of force fumbles,play with the giants
i noticed that everytime i play with them i force about 3-5 fumbles

I love Kobe
01-01-09, 11:26 PM
tapping A works if your trying to let the ball carier shed your tackles. hit stick high

dusty
01-02-09, 01:14 AM
no I dont suck... my record is 105-55 n play high level dudes so im top ranked nigz.. but I guess I highlight sticked too much n his hit stick skills was mean.. but still they cheated me that game but just was curious how he hit sticked to cause that many user strips??

does tapping A before hitting him create a hit stick affect too.. because everytime I do it he gets a facemask penalty..

so b4 I hit him.. just tap x.. not hold it???

youve played a 160 onlie games n u thought tapping A caused a hit stick affect??????

stewkid21
01-02-09, 02:35 AM
youve played a 160 onlie games n u thought tapping A caused a hit stick affect??????

:superrofl :superrofl

Incubus TKD
01-02-09, 04:44 AM
Im only a level six in madden but I find that if you have a Hard hitter , when you hit stick hold down when the player is being tackled after the hit stick and the reciever might let go of the ball. pressing the strip button doesnt work if the reciever or RB has a good carry rating and if the opponent is holding the ball tightly. Hope this helps.